If you intend to apply for any of the courses of ANFCBII, then please follow the procedure below. This section applies to Nigerian’s, as well as to foreign applicants.
- Print of a copy of the ANFCBII form from this website. You will find this form under Downloads menu.
- Fill out the form and make sure that you answer all the questions.
- Attach originals of all relevant documents to the form. These may include transcripts, result slips, medical certificates or affidavits.
- Have your pastor or church elder fill out the pastor’s Reference Letter. You will find this form also under the icon “Application Form”. Print it out and have your church complete it and stamp it. Your church will also be required to write a letter testifying about why they are recommending you to study at ANFCBII.
- Alternatively, bring the completed application and all the associated documents with you to Benin City and apply in person.
- You do not have to apply in advance. You can bring your forms and your personal goods with you at the time that you intend to start your programme of study at ANFCBII.
- You will be accepted into ANFCBII if you meet the necessary conditions. See the section on this website under “Conditions For Entry”, to make sure that you meet the conditions.
Interview and Enrolment Procedures:
- Complete attached application form.
- Have your pastor/elder complete the attached reference form.
- Attached a clear colour passport photograph 1.5*1.5cm size.
- Attached document such as previous certificates and transcripts.
- Bring form, passport photographs and documents to the ANFCBII office, Balm of Gilead, Sapele Road By-Pass Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
- Interview time: Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00pm.
- Pay a 5,000.00 interview fee.
Interview of new students and lectures begins the third week of January as well as third week of every July.
Please fill the form below to commerce your admission process.